GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
@Devs3cups I have a much shorter leash on this team than last year. They have til December 1st for me. I think by next month we will see a fully cohesive Keefe team.

But if not, I want a big time trade to shake up the core because its been too many years of this
If the team isn’t in a playoff spot by American Thanksgiving, historically, their odds of making it are beyond slim. So they have less team in the hockey world to get their shit together.

Reactions: Maine Fan

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Tatar has been pretty useless, which I kind of expected.

But he's still not as bad as Steve Austin (you know who I'm talking about) AND he comes at about a quarter of the price! And he's DONE after this year and not in 2027!
Oh yeah, but that anchor was already tied around our necks. Just saying that maybe some of the Pesce/Dillon money could have been diverted up front

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
If the team isn’t in a playoff spot by American Thanksgiving, historically, their odds of making it are beyond slim. So they have less team in the hockey world to get their shit together.
Lucky them its a late thanksgiving this year lmao. 11/28

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
If Luke and Pesce are ready to go then the kids need to sit and you gotta try new pairs.

I think we have seen enough to say the current pairs don't work as a 6 man unit
I think Siegs and Kovacevic work and Misyul and Nemec could if they got a run. But Dougie and Dillon don’t in the role they’re currently playing. If their role is diluted with Luke and Pesce coming in possibly.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m skipping this 3rd period if my friend will talk to me on the phone while I walk, so I have something to do.

Watch me miss the Jack hat trick (or 4 goals since he has one tonight lol) and we lose 6-5 lol.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
That's an eternity. One week caused have this board to turn on the team.

One good week and you will be the only one chirping negative stuff
A week? It's been over a year since 2022-2023 and about a decade before that. This team hasn't had a good cycle/era in over a decade. Legitimately depressing.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think Siegs and Kovacevic work and Misyul and Nemec could if they got a run. But Dougie and Dillon don’t in the role they’re currently playing. If their role is diluted with Luke and Pesce coming in possibly.

I don't think Nemec has worked with a rookie next to him. He needs to be sheltered a bit or needs to be in Utica.

Siegs-Kocacevic is the only this working consistently. I don't think they should stay married to each other at the expense of the rest of the D.

Dillion and Dougie just don't mesh at all. Probably should put Siegs back with him as they have always played well together

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
What I think is interesting is maybe it’s not even individuals as it is just this group of people. This unit, as a team, does not work.

And maybe guys would be better on other teams.

Reactions: Patrik26

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
It's time gentlemen.

Its time for the Macdermid.

1-0 with MacDermid in the lineup

1729644890006.png

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
Just to get use of a cliche phrase in:
Rome wasnt built in a day

And as someone who took until 30 years of age to begin to find themselves, all I can do is show the same level of patience and understanding that I needed

Theyll be alright in the end

Reactions: Dialamo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad