GDT: Lightning at Wings | February 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Get this team a no-questions-asked top line goal scoring winger and look out...
Yep. I'll never cheer for the Bruins, but if they end up winning the Cup and it gets Bergeron/Krejci to retire and Pasta to test free agency, I can think of worse silver linings...

Reactions: norrisnick

Leibinger6

Jul 26, 2018
Unfortunately when he gets this hot, he usually stays this hot. Gonna need Lady Luck. Oh the irony of getting outshot the last 8 games and then this happens…

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Yep. I'll never cheer for the Bruins, but if they end up winning the Cup and it gets Bergeron/Krejci to retire and Pasta to test free agency, I can think of worse silver linings...
See my one of my best friends is a Bs fan so I feel obligated to support him lol. But I like the way you think

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
Except for Krejci, it's the exact same team that barely made the playoffs last season and were knocked out in 1st rounds.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Enough of the robbery. Somebody needs to put some Ex Lax in Vasilevskiy's water bottle.
You know the stuff takes 6 hours to work....

The stuff you get for a colonoscopy works faster, about one hour. Even then, Vaz won't be shitting his pants until the game is over.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
7yr/$84M. Or f*** do a sneaky 3rd for negotiation rights and do 8yr/$96M. f*** it.

Oct 18, 2006
Sometimes I hate hockey. You can be the clear as day dominate team yet lose because of a freakish goaltending performance.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014

The stuff you get for a colonoscopy works faster, about one hour. Even then, Vaz won't be shitting his pants until the game is over.
Good point. Maybe jump straight to some...

super-colon-blow-cereal-xl.jpg

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI

I had colitis as a kid and I can say that stuff works wayyyy faster than an hour lol and it’s no fun

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I decided to play a drinking game where I take a drink every time ESPN+ plays that burger king ad.

I'm currently in the hospital having my stomach pumped. Let me know how the 3rd goes...

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
Sometimes I hate hockey. You can be the clear as day dominate team yet lose because of a freakish goaltending performance.
that is not a freakish goal tending performance. vas is a great goalie. so not surprised how he is plying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad