Post-Game Talk: Lightning 1 @ Panthers 7 - 2/6/23 - Time to light that spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Panthers can't catch the Lightning, but nonetheless, huge game. Get some f***ing points.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Panthers can't catch the Lightning, but nonetheless, huge game. Get some f***ing points.
Panthers need to win 2 of their next 3 (all home against TB, SJS, and Avs). Caps play 1 game in that time, in Boston. If Florida goes 2-1 and Washington loses, Panthers will end the week 2 points back with 1 more game played, and a good chance to pass them when they play next week.

Looks like Bob is back.

Reactions: ShootIt

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hopefully we see All Star MVP Tkachuk the rest of the year.

Also #tradeforBrady

Someone check on @Gentle Man after that Mavs trade :)

37 goals and 101pts from Tkachuk!!
12 more goals and 35 more points in 30 games.
Main board party will be a legendary thread celebration.

If those two can coexist, there will be 30+ games for both, think Mavs be cautious and sign him to the 2 year option at 40 mil per. Gentle Man definitely heavy petting himself right now :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: Vilam

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Don't at me bro.

I f***ing love Finney-Smith and feel the complete opposite towards Kyrie.

I hope the Panthers lose the next 30 games because you brought it up.

A plague on your houses

So you’re a Luka fan too ? Awesome.

Man… What do you think the kid will think about that Kyrie move ? Crazy way to lose your franchise player IMO.

8isgreat

Feb 26, 2017
Hey, don't know if this is the proper place to post this but I am selling my tickets tonight. Section 112 row 26 I have 4 of them. PM me.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
So you’re a Luka fan too ? Awesome.

Man… What do you think the kid will think about that Kyrie move ? Crazy way to lose your franchise player IMO.
Well, I've been a 23 year Mavericks fan so by extension yea that makes me a Luka fan.

Supposedly Luka signed off on the trade. Let me say this. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THIS f***ING SITUATION TO BEGIN WITH.

They had a chance to sign Jalen Brunson for 60 million last year around December and they didnt do it. So obviously it gave a chance for Brunson to go to New York who hired his f***ing dad to be a coach. It was a no brainer for him to go there.

Cuban and Harrison are f***ing morons for this and this Kyrie trade is a complete Hail Mary pass from the 1 yard line. And if it doesnt work, they lose this season and have only 3 years left to field a winner and build around Luka properly or else he walks.

I hate it here. I hate you all.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Well, I've been a 23 year Mavericks fan so by extension yea that makes me a Luka fan.

Supposedly Luka signed off on the trade. Let me say this. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THIS f***ING SITUATION TO BEGIN WITH.

They had a chance to sign Jalen Brunson for 60 million last year around December and they didnt do it. So obviously it gave a chance for Brunson to go to New York who hired his f***ing dad to be a coach. It was a no brainer for him to go there.

Cuban and Harrison are f***ing morons for this and this Kyrie trade is a complete Hail Mary pass from the 1 yard line. And if it doesnt work, they lose this season and have only 3 years left to field a winner and build around Luka properly or else he walks.

I hate it here. I hate you all.
Head scratcher for sure

Reactions: Prominence Problem

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Roster moves incoming.

I predict Duclair gets traded as soon as he shows he's healthy, but could obviously be very wrong.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Broooooooo Imagine if Barkov or Tkachuk went on TV and said they are disappointed the trade didnt go through when EVERYONE knows who was being offered, in this case, Westbrook

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Personally, I’m over the Lyon experiment. Let’s see how this shakes out.
Honestly he hasn't been any worse than Knight lately.

Obviously we should prioritize Knight. But I wouldn't be opposed to Lyon getting a few games in the future especially knowing how both Knight and Bob can go stretches being bad.

Reactions: 5 Hole

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
He's a Senator.

Welcome to Florida Brady
That sure would be sweet, but I’m thinking it would take a lot more than just Duke.

Honestly he hasn't been any worse than Knight lately.

Obviously we should prioritize Knight. But I wouldn't be opposed to Lyon getting a few games in the future especially knowing how both Knight and Bob can go stretches being bad.
He’ll do in a pinch and he’s all heart, but I’d rather gamble with Bob & Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad