Pre-Game Talk: Lets us pretend Saturday did not happen Oil V Nashville Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

Oilers are in Nashville--if they managed to find their way to the airport. Was rumoured that when Krugar told them the goal was the Edmonton international airport--they ended up ice fishing in Fort Mac

Game time in 6pm Monday--Edmonton time

I expect some line up changes and maybe a few guys feed to the dogs in nashville

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
That loss to the Oilers shook the Predators out of their apathetic slumber a little bit. They're still not a good team but they're better than the Oilers.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Pretend Saturday never happened? Nice of you to stop by our humble abode Jordan!

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Oilers could rebound from that Blues game. Nashville is one of the few "weak" teams the Oilers face on the road.

I think they come up with a win... and pull us back into thinking they have a playoff shot. Seems to be their pattern... play like crap, play decent... play like crap again. Just can't put together a consistent stretch.

Oilfan2

13.5%
Aug 12, 2005
Oilers could rebound from that Blues game. Nashville is one of the few "weak" teams the Oilers face on the road.

I think they come up with a win... and pull us back into thinking they have a playoff shot. Seems to be their pattern... play like crap, play decent... play like crap again. Just can't put together a consistent stretch.

Well, this might be preferable to 'consitantly crappy'...:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad