Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022

Oilers 1.PNG

Oilers 2.PNG

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Need the next two wins when we play the kings It's 4games in 6 nights with a trip out to the west coast and back

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Good God those dressing rooms. lol.

Has the arena deal gone through yet so thy can actually start building it? lol.

Reactions: Ibanez

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Good God those dressing rooms. lol.

Has the arena deal gone through yet so thy can actually start building it? lol.
Tempe residents will vote in a special election on May 16 whether to approve a proposed entertainment district and arena for the Arizona Coyotes.

The Tempe City Council earlier this year voted 7-0 to send Propositions 301, 302 and 303 to voters. These propositions would approve the allocation of city-owned land west of Tempe Town Lake for the creation of the Arizona Coyotes Entertainment District, which would include 2,000 apartments and a hockey arena that can seat 16,000.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Tempe residents will vote in a special election on May 16 whether to approve a proposed entertainment district and arena for the Arizona Coyotes.

The Tempe City Council earlier this year voted 7-0 to send Propositions 301, 302 and 303 to voters. These propositions would approve the allocation of city-owned land west of Tempe Town Lake for the creation of the Arizona Coyotes Entertainment District, which would include 2,000 apartments and a hockey arena that can seat 16,000.
Thanks for the info. I don't know anything about that stuff or if resident's voting is standard but it looks like we will see soon enough. Wonder what the "word on the street is" when it comes to the resident's and how they feel. I assume it's positive enough. lol

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
This is the kind of arena you wear some long underwear and just piss yourself all night because getting to the bathroom is actually, literally impossible. Jack in net... Are we tanking for WC

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
My garage is literally nicer than this dressing room.
My garage is half filled with junk and still nicer than that dressing room. lol

This is the kind of arena you wear some long underwear and just piss yourself all night because getting to the bathroom is actually, literally impossible. Jack in net... Are we tanking for WC
I'm fine with Campbell starting. It's a rebuilding team. Give Skinner the tough starts coming up.

Reactions: Porkleaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad