Let’s talk about: Wyatt Johnston

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
He really is a hell of a player. I honestly think the Stars fumbled badly by not having him on the first PP Unit or get more time in 6v5 situations late in the playoffs.

I'm a big fan of Joe Pavelski, but having Benn/Pavelski out there on ventilators while Johnston built legos on the bench was a huge mistake, IMO.

Reactions: Amorgus and piqued

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
He really is a hell of a player. I honestly think the Stars fumbled badly by not having him on the first PP Unit or get more time in 6v5 situations late in the playoffs.

I'm a big fan of Joe Pavelski, but having Benn/Pavelski out there on ventilators while Johnston built legos on the bench was a huge mistake, IMO.
Yep. The Stars' coaching staff is monumentally inflexible. Sets get determined in training camp and then... that's just what they are for the rest of the year. Over and over they refused to put their best players on the ice in critical situations, and may not even be aware of who their best players are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad