GDT: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I said in the 1st page before the game.
L10 the Pens were 4-4-2. Assuming Sullivan mediocrity, the only natural outcome was a tie.
L11 we are now 4-4-3...

My prediction. Pens take the lead. Give away the tie and we go L12: 4-4-4. It is the way...

• Haha
Reactions: ncm7772 and Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Flyers and Rags are starting to collapse. Capitals suck. Islanders suck.

The Pens have to suck so hard to f*** this up.
just a gentle reminder: We are talking about the team that had to beat one of the two worst teams in NHL that were competing hard in Bedard's sweepstakes...and yet managed to lose those two games...I am really surprised that everyone just brushed over that fact...This team under this coach will find the way not to make it even if all the other teams just stop playing in NHL...The worst thing is they will keep flirting around just enough to prolong this agoany of mediocrity...not to be critical

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
I haven’t been on here commenting or reading that much so I don’t know anyone else’s opinion. I have watched all the games though.

Does anyone else despise DOC in the top 6 but love him in the bottom 6 like me?

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
I haven’t been on here commenting or reading that much so I don’t know anyone else’s opinion. I have watched all the games though.

Does anyone else despise DOC in the top 6 but love him in the bottom 6 like me?
50/50 on that personally DOC has just been running hot, warm, and cold pretty much all year, at times he showed and earned top 6 time, other times he just looks like a really good 3rd/4th liner, he really is a tough guy to get a good gauge on, so take of that whatever you'd want.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia

What's this shit in the background of the Eller pic lol?

1706400444193.png

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
They looked wiped out after last night's game. Predicting a slow start, but that's not really going out on a limb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad