Prospect Info: Leon Draisaitl: Memorial Cup MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jejune

Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I know we have a need for defense but if we still have pick 16 and Merkeley is available I'd have a hard time not taking him. He's speedy, tenacious and the first man back on the back check every time. Someone is going to get a great player.

ivanthebad*

Another big time steal for Drai in the nuetral zone that almost went the other way but prevented a 3-2. Beast

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I'm feeling Oshawa. Hope I'm wrong. Seems like Kelowna has carried the majority of the play tonight but Oshawa keeps getting these chances.

Appleby is just so zoned in. Gonna be tough to beat him.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
I am betting Oshawa Appleby just has that unbeatable confidence to him tonight, great season by Kelowna either way.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I'm feeling Oshawa. Hope I'm wrong. Seems like Kelowna has carried the majority of the play tonight but Oshawa keeps getting these chances.

Appleby is just so zoned in. Gonna be tough to beat him.

a goal mouth scuffle...Draisaitl poking 4-5 times and just shoves a dirty one...Cassels loses it.....perfect:laugh:

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Well at least both Cox and Shannon said if Kelowna wins they think Drai should be MVP, and if Oshawa wins should be Appleby, never thought I would agree with both of those dummies.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Well at least both Cox and Shannon said if Kelowna wins they think Drai should be MVP, and if Oshawa wins should be Appleby, never thought I would agree with both of those dummies.

I don't even hate Shannon or Cox. Probably because I've watched sportsnet for years

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
IMO it could go either way. Appleby has been solid but a lucky one could always go in like the first goal where it bounced off the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad