Proposal: Lekhonen to Kings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
I like Lehkonen a lot but I don't see what he does for the Kings.

I realize a lot of folks don't know a lot about us but if there's one thing we're not short on, it's middle six, two-way players.

Plus with the Kings' offense tax a guy whose career high is 31 points would probably score -2 with us.

our needs are young high-end offensive players or prospects, young high-end LHD players or prospects, young blue-chip goaltender
* Offensive tax reversed on last player from MTL.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
I think MTL might say, "No", to this deal.
As Habs fan, that's pretty much it. Not enough. I get that Vancouver isn't having a great year so #2 pick isn't bad, but a pick in the 45-50 range is still far from being a 1st rounder. And to most of us, that's where the conversation starts, though I expect any first will come with some kind of top-10 protection.

Then again, if Lehkonen gets moved, I expect it's to a contender who gets him for 2 playoff runs.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Would rather have a 1st or just keep Lehkonen instead of getting those two. 2 b/c level prospects? No thanks; we have plenty of those.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
of course he is and i got both fan boys within a few minutes. Nobody here decides anything.

Remember when you told us we were paying Danault over a million per goal

He's at 18 million and counting, completely shattering our cap this year

So no, I dont think anyone should really be listening closely to your evaluations

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
As Habs fan, that's pretty much it. Not enough. I get that Vancouver isn't having a great year so #2 pick isn't bad, but a pick in the 45-50 range is still far from being a 1st rounder. And to most of us, that's where the conversation starts, though I expect any first will come with some kind of top-10 protection.

Then again, if Lehkonen gets moved, I expect it's to a contender who gets him for 2 playoff runs.
Yes, I've seen proposals with a first-round pick involved for Lehkonen, and I can see the OP offer isn't enough.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015

So no, I dont think anyone should really be listening closely to your evaluations
Man, I wish I could earn a million per goal.

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015

Danault's numbers will go back to where they always were after the honeymoon effect. It is a long term deal and time is on my side.

LAKings88

Formerly KOTR
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Faber in my mind is up there with Sanderson. Yeah I know he was a second rounder but he has shown at every stage he is going to be a solid defenseman.

Fagemo in this proposal, is treated as a throw in when he himself is a very good prospect with 20 goal potential as a scoring winger.

Not chomping at the bit to make this deal for a middle six forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: kinghock

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Do you know that Bergevin is not Kings manager?

He has advisory role only.

Brock Faber alone much more valuable to Kings comparing to Lekhonen.

Lekhonen for Fagemo and 2nd will be fair hockey trade in my opinion.

If Fagemo is the main piece coming back for Lehkonen I’d rather let him walk for free in a year and a half. Or kill myself

Reactions: Natey

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
The asking price for Faber is the first born male child in every household
So if you only have girls, you get him for free.

With this LGBTQXYZ stuff you are allowed to choose your gender. I must have a serious word with my son ....

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Danault's numbers will go back to where they always were after the honeymoon effect. It is a long term deal and time is on my side.

i'm confident he can score 3 goals per season in the next 5 seasons and the remainder of this one.

Point is, it's okay to back off silly statements.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad