Proposal: Lekhonen to Kings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Lekhonen would be a good add.
Blake has said he's not looking to move his 1st so not sure there's a way to get this done. Faber is highly thought of by the King's so he's probably not moving except for a major deal.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Lekhonen would be a good add.
Blake has said he's not looking to move his 1st so not sure there's a way to get this done. Faber is highly thought of by the King's so he's probably not moving except for a major deal.
Lots of GMs said they wouldn’t move their firsts but now they’re being handed out like it’s an Oprah Giveaway show

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Due to Bergevin loving Lekhonen. I can see him being a fit there.

I would to Lehkonen to LA for Samuel Fagemo and Brock Faber
Let's have fun and light this one up....Lehkonen for Kings first plus....drum roll...Mr Unobtainium....Chromiak!!! Let the fireworks begin!!

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Lots of GMs said they wouldn’t move their firsts but now they’re being handed out like it’s an Oprah Giveaway show
Chychrun or Bertuzzi sure the 1st is available. Lekhonen while nice doesn't make the Kings a contender. Blake can afford to wait for summer.

Kings just got Edler back last game & still have 8 players injured. Not in a place to go crazy.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Due to Bergevin loving Lekhonen. I can see him being a fit there.

I would to Lehkonen to LA for Samuel Fagemo and Brock Faber

Do you know that Bergevin is not Kings manager?

He has advisory role only.

Brock Faber alone much more valuable to Kings comparing to Lekhonen.

Lekhonen for Fagemo and 2nd will be fair hockey trade in my opinion.

Reactions: Ollie Weeks

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Let's have fun and light this one up....Lehkonen for Kings first plus....drum roll...Mr Unobtainium....Chromiak!!! Let the fireworks begin!!

Lehkonen < Kings first alone

Thank you, but no thank you

You can keep him if you value him so much.

P.S. I am happy to let you that name of Kings manager is Rob Blake

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Lehkonen < Kings first alone

Thank you, but no thank you

You can keep him if you value him so much.

P.S. I am happy to let you that name of Kings manager is Rob Blake
You would be wrong about Lehkonen's value which is more than a first of course...much more. And in case you did not read my response to your buddy...i was baiting Chromiak fan boys!

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
You would be wrong about Lehkonen's value which is more than a first of course...much more. And in case you did not read my response to your buddy...i was baiting Chromiak fan boys!
MTL might get more than a 1st. Not from the Kings.

Chromiak is too far away to accurately judge his value. No point in moving him.

Reactions: kinghock

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I like Lehkonen a lot but I don't see what he does for the Kings.

I realize a lot of folks don't know a lot about us but if there's one thing we're not short on, it's middle six, two-way players.

Plus with the Kings' offense tax a guy whose career high is 31 points would probably score -2 with us.

our needs are young high-end offensive players or prospects, young high-end LHD players or prospects, young blue-chip goaltender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad