Signing(s): LeBron James to LA Lakers (2 years, 104 m)

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

Since birth Bronny was robbed of growing up outside of the microscope which is LeBron James. By going to University what little normalcy could had been acquired was thrown out with the one and done scenario. Most likely Bronny never intended on stay 4 years and getting a degree because when you are that rich you never have to do anything for the rest of your life. Unless you are Shaq's kids where each one of them have no entitlement to any of his money and will only receive support and guidance to achieve their own success. I feel bad for Bronny the individual but not for Bronny the entitled offsrping of Lebron. He will always be known as the son of Lebron.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
If I was Bronny i would give up on basketball right now, go out on a mystic trip to Africa. He needs to go it alone, find his freedom, find wisdom in this solitary quest. He has lived for his father his whole life, now he has be reborn and live for himself. Bryce can be his father's basketball prodigy instead.

• Love
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an expansion team while participating as an active player. Absolutely f***ing not. Only after he's put his paperwork in and is officially retired

Reactions: John Price

Patty Ice

Feb 27, 2002
Not California
This is why Lebron no longer should be in consideration as the GOAT. There's no more conversation, it is Jordan until the next contender.

Lebron is destroying his legacy and, at this point, it has become a mockery.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
This is why Lebron no longer should be in consideration as the GOAT. There's no more conversation, it is Jordan until the next contender.

Lebron is destroying his legacy and, at this point, it has become a mockery.
This just outs you as a LeBron hater, so thanks for self-identifying. Whatever shenanigans he's involved in to get his son drafted have nothing to do with how good of a player he is/was.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
so it's another 2 years of:
-practicing the masterful art of flopping
-4-5 step travels that the refs never call
-constant complaints of being fouled
-not running back on defense
-hauling more 3 pt line bricks
did i leave anything else out?

Patty Ice

Feb 27, 2002
Not California
This just outs you as a LeBron hater, so thanks for self-identifying. Whatever shenanigans he's involved in to get his son drafted have nothing to do with how good of a player he is/was.

I was a big supporter of his for most of his career when many hated him. My opinion of him has changed with all his goofy antics.

But it's hilarious how invested you are in white knighting him. "Outing" myself? Touch some grass pal. 🤣🤣🤣

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

And also on the topic of Lebron vs Jordan. In my eyes, Lebron's legacy is so much stronger with this because he is supporting his son even if his son sucks, exemplifying the family man aspect while Jordan's relationships are full of neglect and estrangement. Lebron is just the whole package and he is a great basketball player underneath it.

@Patty Ice

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

bkaaDz.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad