Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-2!

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Are you really taking a few games early this season to justify their stay? Look at the past 5 seasons and tell me again both those guys are players you want on this team with those cap hits.

Just watch….Gallagher will take another puck in practice and be out again with a injury

Anderson skates along the boards and never crosses his own blue line.

Both IMHO are bums and are living off some kind of Don Cherry brainwash and fans are convinced those are two valuable type players.

Oh wait…they are some kind of leaders in the locker room 🤣
I didn’t say I wanted them on the Leafs, far from it, I was merely pointing out your slagging of a heart and soul player in Gallagher who’s work ethic and drive far exceeds plenty of current Leaf players, to deny thus fact is hilarious and to ne, so is your opinion on this matter……..

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
I didn’t say I wanted them on the Leafs, far from it, I was merely pointing out your slagging of a heart and soul player in Gallagher who’s work ethic and drive far exceeds plenty of current Leaf players, to deny thus fact is hilarious and to ne, so is your opinion on this matter……..
haha
Typical response.
Gallagher is like concrete labourers I worked with. People look afar and say wow that guy is a worker…look how he talks and is all dirty. But in reality they spend more time having a smoke and talking like he did all the work to finish the concrete.

Gallagher work ethic from the tub is laughable. He cries and whines in interviews and fans say what a great leader.

It’s all hogwash…A facade. Look at both those players numbers. Look how they have lead the habs to the playoffs…..oh wait…it’s not their fault.

Both Anderson and Gallagher cap hit together is 12 mil

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rumman

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
haha
Typical response.
Gallagher is like concrete labourers I worked with. People look afar and say wow that guy is a worker…look how he talks and is all dirty. But in reality they spend more time having a smoke and talking like he did all the work to finish the concrete.

Gallagher work ethic from the tub is laughable. He cries and whines in interviews and fans say what a great leader.

It’s all hogwash…A facade. Look at both those players numbers. Look how they have lead the habs to the playoffs…..oh wait…it’s not their fault.

Both Anderson and Gallagher cap hit together is 12 mil
I’ll leave to your delusions, have a great Thanksgiving………

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
I’ll leave to your delusions, have a great Thanksgiving………

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Don Cherry coming over 🤣
You both can talk about Gallagher and Anderson and how much grit they have but produce very little on the ice 🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad