Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMNRB

Jul 4, 2015
So Leafy to lose the shutout with 0.1 seconds left lol.

Decent game. Onto game 7...
It is "exorcise some demons", not "exercise some demons" (which can be interpreted as the exact opposite of what I hope you meant to say).

I am hopeful that this team of chokers finally finds a replacement team of chokers to take hold of this label.

Reactions: seventieslord

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Brothers and sisters I'm glad we got to enjoy this moment. I thought as I got older I grew distant from this team watching them fail again and again I could just watch and not have an emotional reaction to it. Today not only was it the Leafs scoring but my favourite player Nylander scoring not once but twice and I had complete jubilation watching it happen. LET'S GO LEAFS!

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
I think you have to keep all 4 of these lines going. When Matthews/McMann comes back, take out Robertson and run Holmberg - Matthews - McMann

Reactions: fahad203

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Where the f*** were those Dubasite morons talking shit about Edmundson/Lyubushkin and how Treliving was clueless acquiring them.

Those boys are a huge reason we have a tied series right now.
It really shouldn’t be possible for a dman with lyubushkins puck skills to not be targeted

And yet he somehow just goes out there and gives us 17-19 minutes of smart physical hockey

Ditto Edmundson

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Now Matty, please be healthy and come back for game 7. Imagine Gregor being upgraded to even 70% Matthews. Could be huge

Reactions: fahad203

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Now Matty, please be healthy and come back for game 7. Imagine Gregor being upgraded to even 70% Matthews. Could be huge

I thought Gregor was a menace today. It will most likely be Robertson who will be out
Either way won't matter. If Matthews can come back, what a boost that will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad