Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Joey Shutout!

Game 7...in Boston...the only way this could possibly go down. Going to watch with my eyes closed and fingers crossed while I hope for the best! ;)

Reactions: Jojalu

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
8ottve.jpg

Go back to renovating homes Brian!

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Nice to see Nylander resume his strong playoffs form.

Woll, Woll…We’re still alive.

Thought this game would resemble the previous. Next one is going be a little different. I think we end up scoring more than three if Boston doesn’t.

Game 7, feels like a 4-3 affair.

Ok. Good.

We’re shipping out to Boston!
Game 7 won't be close. Boston is done. Leafs will win by three or four goals.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
God help me, I’m going to Game 7 lol. I can’t believe it’s actually happening where I’ll be there in person. I’m scared and excited.

f***ing outstanding effort from everyone tonight. That was clinical how they shut the Bruins completely down.

I’m so f***ing happy with how they played. Especially KING WILLIAM showing you why we say he’s clutch in the postseason. And Woll awesome again, maybe we have our binnington.

No matter what happens, we have some serious gamers on this team in Knies, Woll and Robertson.
Can you make a sign for the game that says “Holy Crap with a Bruins logo covered in turd”?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Dare I say but we have a real shot at finishing this. If that does happen, Boston will be totally broken. You don't lose two straight 3-1 series leads and come back from that.

Hardest test is yet to come.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
There were people on this board (probably not here now) that wanted to punt Knies to the press box...The poise he has in all facets... you can't teach that.

I was one of those guys. He didn't show much at the time

Once in a while a series brings out the best in players. No doubt we are just seeing a live game by game evolution of Knies. He just took it to another level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad