GDT: Leafs vs Islanders | 7:00pm | SNET-O | The Break is Over, The Push Begins Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheThrill81*

Kessel with the hat-trick, followed by some "fans" still complaining about the Kessel trade.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
first time difference scare: saw the time and went gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. then i'm like right i'm in Toronto time, and then went craaaaaaaap. lol i kind of missed games at 5:00

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
first time difference scare: saw the time and went gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. then i'm like right i'm in Toronto time, and then went craaaaaaaap. lol i kind of missed games at 5:00

I know that feel...

I have to walk my dog when I get home from work, I'll probably miss the first period ... I do enjoy the games being early though, I can be productive with my night afterwards

Leafs Life Hockey*

Some big revelation by Dreger on what took apart the Luongo to Leafs deal. Apparently, it was Canucks owner who pulled the cord.

Kyle Doobas*

Some big revelation by Dreger on what took apart the Luongo to Leafs deal. Apparently, it was Canucks owner who pulled the cord.
So is there any way we can raise some sort of tribute banner to our saviour Francesco Aquilini at the ACC?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Pretty sure managment wouldnt let the marlies C go.

Didn't we waive Ryan Hamilton a couple of times?

Trevor Smith is a fringe hockey player..nobody is going to take him with nearly every team near the 50 contract limit.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Pretty sure managment wouldnt let the marlies C go.

If he doesn't go down, he can't really be the captain now can he. He hasn't been there for months anyway. I'm sure it's a risk they'll have to take.

He's played well as a depth forward but he's certainly not a main roster player when healthy. He was signed as a depth forward and he's been used that way.

I highly doubt he'd get claimed anyway, especially not around the deadline. Teams will want to keep their contract limit as clean as possible.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Didn't we waive Ryan Hamilton a couple of times?

Trevor Smith is a fringe hockey player..nobody is going to take him with nearly every team near the 50 contract limit.

Can't Ashton go down without having to clear? Makes sense if we're not going to play him.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Can't Ashton go down without having to clear? Makes sense if we're not going to play him.

He doesn't have to clear just yet. He's injured (again) right now though.

He hasn't had much luck this season with injuries it seems like.

ThrillinPhil

Tdot.
Jan 9, 2011
Probably a couple points at least.

Cizikas likely with another goal against us again as well. He scored last time I believe.

Yea. I expect us to come out with a 2-0 Lead and somehow lose 5-2. Its the way it works with these Ontario Boys.

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Clarkson scores tonight

James-Franco-Drinking-Water-laughing-to-shock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad