GDT: | Leafs vs. Ducks | 7:00pm | Tuesday Oct. 22, 2013 | Sportsnet | Duck Hunter Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Fiire cary....

Oh wait.

Why wait?

Carlyle isn't a good coach for this team IMO. It's either the coaching or the players...

We have sucked to start each and every game and each and every period. We need to play better or we'll be losing most of our games...

Play like this and we're going to implode at one point or another.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
nothing ever good comes from orr being on the ice... doesn't even fight anymore, put this guy on ****ing waivers he's doing circles out there

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
nothing ever good comes from orr being on the ice... doesn't even fight anymore, put this guy on ****ing waivers he's doing circles out there
Seriously what is Orr doing anymore? I was fine with him playing better and fighting, but if he tries just to be a normal fourth line player...there's no point to playing him.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
why is Orr on the ice after a timeout?

what the ****, randy?

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
I don't like that at all. You've just tied it up, have momentum, why go with the 4th line? Put out the 1st or 2nd and try to keep the offense going. Instead to the PK.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
In true Leafs fashion, I'm fully expecting a Ducks goal because of a terrible defensive play...

;)

This is the type of hockey we should be playing, not that junk in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad