GDT: | Leafs vs. Ducks | 7:00pm | Tuesday Oct. 22, 2013 | Sportsnet | Duck Hunter Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
Franson makes two horrible plays this game leading to goals, and only a small few point it out. If that's Phaneuf the largest witch hunt of all time ensues. Double standard.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
This is the start of some very painful games.

Just get 20 shots on goal and call it a moral victory. There is no way we're winning this game. Embarrassing effort.

That should be our goal from now on, get more shots on net than the last game, win or lose.

Heisenberg Blue*

Don't know what anyone ever saw in Reilly during camp and out of it. A lot of minuses piling up, and he can't play. Try again next year bud.

Bet he gets sent to juniors tomorrow morning.

Also, they should just waive Kadri. Has he done anything this season? He seems like a cancer in the dressing room too. :shakehead

Mr Scarface*

Though I often make examples of Clarkson and Frazer McLaren of guys who inspire others and are heroes of energy....... I am surprised that guys like Lupul and or Orr or like Phaneuf etc are not showing example by doing something EXCEPTIONAL on the ice. That's what is needed in these type of situations.

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
people are overreacting to rielly making mistakes. He's a 19 year old rookie, he may have played great for the first few games, but he's still learning and won't look great every game

I said earlier he has a ton of promise but this is part of the growing pains. Its expected, everyone goes through it. Its how you learn from the mistakes that define you.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I really think Carlyle is hindering Gardiner's growth. He just doesn't have the same jazz when he started 2 years ago

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Don't know what anyone ever saw in Reilly during camp and out of it. A lot of minuses piling up, and he can't play. Try again next year bud.

Also, they should just waive Kadri. Has he done anything this season? He seems like a cancer in the dressing room too. :shakehead

Ugh, another poster to roll your eyes at.

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011

Lol wow

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
The Leafs should know better how to get to Hiller... just skate circles around him and make him dizzy.

Yeah, I know, low blow, but I take them when I get them.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Can we stop with the excessive passes and get a shot on net once in a while?

Just a nice shot in the bad for a rebound.

Really frustrating watching them pass the puck for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad