GDT: Leafs vs Canucks - 9PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Ferraro on Overdrive right now and he's predicting that we'll win by 4 goals tomorrow because he feels that the Nucks were playing on adrenaline last night and will likely have nothing left tomorrow.

I highly doubt it. But hopefully he's right.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I’m not sure I understood Keefe’s tone about the Tavares Nylander being “okayyyy” in the post game interview last night. If you feel like this is a coaching moment, lay out the expectations clearly and not in a passive aggressive way.

Guys like Marner have been so sloppy lately and no comment on that. Especially when Marner comes out and says “things happen” regarding the Ehlers turnover last Thursday.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
I remember Nylander mentioning once or twice in a recent presser that it wasn’t a given he’s playing a game. Is it the first presser with him out of quarantine? Can’t watch now.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
You can’t possibly imagine this is because he’s sitting him, right?
then my question is; it’s due to what then?Rustiness from missing a week. That’s the only other rational option I can think of, maybe an injury he picked up last game, but it didn’t seem like he did but you never know

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Willy in taxi squad grey sweater .. what?

Engvall and Brooks in regular white sweaters.

Alex Kerfoot looks like in top-six winger spot.

Foligno says he hopes to be in the lineup on Thurs vs Winnipeg for his Toronto debut.

No sign of Hyman.

McSnypsky

Jun 22, 2019

I think they’re f***ing with us.

Maybe they just ran out of jerseys? hmmmm ;)
giphy.gif

Reactions: OddyOh and Gallagbi

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Yeah just messing with us. Also Sandin was paired with Bogosian and got 2nd PP time.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Pregame for what? They’re just going to lose again because that’s all they’re good for out there this season. Hop on the ice, lay an egg, and we get to listen to Hughson climax because our team can’t be arsed to show up.

Sorry, still mad.

We're literally in 1st place in our division. Take it easy. Holtby and the posts were just insanely good last game, very unlikely it happens again.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
I'm guessing we'll see the same lineup but with the bottom 6 being:

Mikheyev-Engvall-Simmonds
Thornton-Kerfoot-Spezza

Wonder when they'll start getting Liljegren & Sandin some games because now seems like a good time.

Reactions: Confucius

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto

??

If Keefe actually benches Nylander:facepalm:

Being 1st overall doesn't matter, we are playing two of the three teams, whether we get the extra home game doesn't mean much since there will be no fans. Team is smart to spend the time experimenting and getting ready for the playoffs. If Willy sits though it is weird considering he was just off for a week.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Must win the game bc it is getting ridiculous with the way they are playing. Need to develop that killer instinct and get back to the beginning of the season where they grind out Wins

Reactions: Havoc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad