GDT: Leafs vs Bruins - 7PM HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
really can't wrap my head around folks shilling out hundresds of thousands on fast cars when you can't do more than 120 even on an empty highway else you get a ticket LOL

If I won 50 million dollar lotto max i still wouldn't buy these fast cars

may be I am just a cheap bastard LOL :laugh:
haha you sound like my buddy, I built a 416 on my Camaro, with a F1A procharger, the way I see it is the rush to get to 120 that is fun

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
really can't wrap my head around folks shilling out hundresds of thousands on fast cars when you can't do more than 120 even on an empty highway else you get a ticket LOL

If I won 50 million dollar lotto max i still wouldn't buy these fast cars

may be I am just a cheap bastard LOL :laugh:
I have not owned my own vehicle in years hahaha. Being a greasy sales f*** has its perks lmao

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Berube is tuned out. They are what they are and what they are is what years of soft development by Keefe and Dubas made them.

Reactions: fahad203

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Leafs making bad teams look like cup contenders. How can it be possible they like Berube with this shitttshow for 3 games? 1 vs STL his old team.
They think they can get him fired because they won one round once. Biggest losers in all pro sports. Record will never be broken..ever. Let's run it again, it has to work someday. Truly a pathetic organization.

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad