Confirmed with Link: Leafs to sign Domi to 4 year extension - 3.75M AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
I really like Domi, and I really like the signing, I think it is a good piece of business, very happy with Tre here.

Can someone define "snot" for me? Kerfoot plays with more "snot" in between the whistles, but Domi fights more and will sucker punch guys. Which one are we looking for?
The only thing I saw with Kerfoot is that he looked like an absolute Ferrari compared to Tavares centering our 2nd line in that Montreal series. Only year Willy didn't look like he was waiting around for the slow guy to enter the offensive zone.

Reactions: arso40 and thewave

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Mitch Marner in shambles right now.

Fi2-1f2WYAMTa9t.jpg:large

I think he is.

$7m bonus due tomorrow, which I think is an obstacle at this point.

amen-church-worship-baby-praise-roippelmfn515uqq.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Frostitute and BM14

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
3.75 is abit pricey, but he is someone capable of playing 2C or next to AM.
Think he will be even better knowing he is home for the next few years.

Overall, solid renewal.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I asked for a definition and you posted something completely irrelevant, why even respond if you are going to post nonsense?

Can you answer what "snot" means? I truly don't know what people mean when they say it because it changes player to player it seems.

Domi fights and sucker punches guys but plays a skilled game where he primarily uses his stick, is that what we are hoping for?

If you watch the games and connect on an emotional level with the play you’ll understand what the term “snot” is trying to capture without someone making a checklist.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
If you watch the games and connect on an emotional level with the play you’ll understand what the term “snot” is trying to capture without someone making a checklist.

So you have no idea, it is just based on how you feel, how people use it makes sense now, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: arso40

IrishInOntario

May 18, 2013
3.75 is abit pricey, but he is someone capable of playing 2C or next to AM.
Think he will be even better knowing he is home for the next few years.

Overall, solid renewal.
A full season on Matthews' wing and PP2 minutes means he's a lock for 50+ points, IMO. Less than $75,000 per point is a steal for a top 6 winger that can slide in and play 2C / 3C if required.

Last edited:

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Love this deal for both sides, and thrilled to have Max back. hoping we can hammer home something with Bertuzzi now. Something like 4.5 mil x 4 years or something like that.
Both the kind of guys we need to build off of.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad