Confirmed with Link: Leafs to sign Domi to 4 year extension - 3.75M AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
3.75, domi came down a bit from 4 million. Marners asking price just went up 1/4 million, can't have any extra money lying around to build a championship team.

This helps to offset some of the overpayments we've had recently, forget about Marner.

Kampf, Reaves, Woll, Nylander, Matthews...

Some deals are going to be slight wins like this, other deals will be slight losses like those, and no team has perfect contracts all the way through their lineup.

I wish people would stop whining in every thread and enjoy a good signing here.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
That’s a great deal.

This guy could be our Brad Marchand playing next to Matthews.
As long as Max keeps his tongue in his mouth and doesn't lick an opponent, I'm happy to have him on our Leafs.

By signing this deal, he's a great example of what you do for the crest on the front of your jersey and not for the name on the back.

Good job Max Domi.

Great job to Tie Domi for raising your son to be less greedy !!! Paul Marner should be ashamed of himself and his son !!!

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
He’s basically on the Kerfoot deal. $250K more for the upgraded snot and personality. Not bad.

I really like Domi, and I really like the signing, I think it is a good piece of business, very happy with Tre here.

Can someone define "snot" for me? Kerfoot plays with more "snot" in between the whistles, but Domi fights more and will sucker punch guys. Which one are we looking for?

Reactions: arso40

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Pleasantly surprised, give him and Matthews a faster more violent LW and they’ll cook.

Matthews seems to appreciate it some of the most on the team. He certainly got going when Reaves would drop em.

Matthews is probably one of those guys that wants to be like that but isn't so they live vicariously through others.

3.75m for Domi was what I was hoping but doubtful for.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I am so f***ing hyped right now.................

8vh8bt.jpg

Commander Clueless

Apathy of the Leaf
Sep 10, 2008
Awesome. He loves being here and plays like it.

Slow start statistically but picked it up. Nice versatile option for a top six wing or C.

I imagine this keeps us in the bargain bin for remaining forwards with still needing to sign a couple defense and a goalie. Fortunately we do have some kids who look to be on the cusp of ready.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Watch the games and find out.

I asked for a definition and you posted something completely irrelevant, why even respond if you are going to post nonsense?

Can you answer what "snot" means? I truly don't know what people mean when they say it because it changes player to player it seems.

Domi fights and sucker punches guys but plays a skilled game where he primarily uses his stick, is that what we are hoping for?

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I asked for a definition and you posted something completely irrelevant, why even respond if you are going to post nonsense?

Can you answer what "snot" means? I truly don't know what people mean when they say it because it changes player to player it seems.

Domi fights and sucker punches guys but plays a skilled game where he primarily uses his stick, is that what we are hoping for?
It's really not worth debating about, you won't find anyone else who agrees with this opinion.

Reactions: zoA

Crazy Monkey

Aug 9, 2009
Glad to have Domi back at that price. Do not sign Bertuzzi unless it’s at these terms. Allocate money to the defence and goalie.
I like Bert's play. Shit disturber. Does have stone hands but I would take him back. Don't want to lose him like we did Zach. But it has to be at good term and AAV like you said. Take the discount or sign somewhere else

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad