Post-Game Talk: Leafs Stomp Tampa Bay 5-2 (Really 6-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
It is disingenuous and Benoit hasn't been good.

The poster went on rant after rant about how good Benoit was, and he is not looking great this year so far.

It's still early, and I think he is still a good bottom pairing D, but the poster was obnoxious, so it's nice to point out how dumb he is sometimes.

Looked great? No, he didn't.

Using ice time to point out who played the best is silly, so that is what I was pointing out, sorry if you couldn't understand that.

It's fascinating that you would call someone else obnoxious. It still doesn't make much sense that you would tear down a player because you're annoyed with a poster.

I don't think anyone is really arguing ice time as being the only indicator of how someone is playing. But for a player who started the season a bit rough maybe it's a good sign that his coach is trusting him more. Yes, I do think he had a good game.

Also, you would probably take part in much more productive discussion if you weren't so condescending all the time. You're consistently wrong about things yet never miss an opportunity to be rude and condescending to others. Stop with your veiled insults at people's intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad