GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Would've been nice if Keefe allowed the lines to build chemistry after the TDL.. Tired of this shit Keefe protein drink.

Reactions: Mopar

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
We’re just skating ourselves into oblivion. Can’t even get a scoring chance

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Everything is one and done, they can’t generate anything

Feels exactly like game 7 versus TB. Except this time they’re losing to a dog shit defensive core

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Last 8 minutes of

One of Nylander/Matthews/Marner as a Leaf
Dubas as GM
Keefe as coach
Shanny as president?
Unfortunately I think all of them will be back. I think that 1st round win will convince the board to run it back one more time

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
1 goal for again.

The guys you need to be the difference makers are non factors.

5 miles. Who steps up? I think we already know.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I disagree. He always passes off as soon as he takes the zone. Sometimes you have to drive the net. Even if you don't make a play, penalties are often called when guys drive the net. This team just doesn't draw penalties and hasn't for a very long time. It's because they stay on the perimeter. Go hard to the net, take some abuse and draw a penalty, or get a scoring chance.
That I can agree with. Matthews should bullrush the net more

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Mopar

May 3, 2021
This game is a rerun of Game 7s of years past. Watching the season tick away one second at a time while we generate nothing. I feel sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad