GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
They are invisible like normal

Nylander, I like relative to his contract. Though I've seen him stop up on loose pucks that mean a collision course. But for 7 million, I'll take it.

Marner, similar to Nylander, doesn't want to play physical, worse offensively in the playoffs but better defensively than Nylander. But terrible under pressure, which is evident by his post game interview struggles too...shambles. 11 million for what he brings is far too much. I saw him go out of his way and finish two checks once the game was 2-0. He did fine... The crowd roared. But it took being down 2-0 in an elimination game, in what his 7th NHL playoffs? St this point, I don't cafe if he figures it out elsewhere. He's had his chances and failed spectacularly for 4 straight playoffs since taking Dubas to the cleaners.

Matthews... I dont think the system matches his style. He has nobody to help him on the line, he tries to cycle and Marner coughes it up immediately. I don't think he's an off the rush type player. I think he'd be better on a system that cycles or takes more shots from the point, because he is excellent at tipping pucks and is good at scoring in close. He hasn't been amazing but he generally shows up, while everyone else doesn't, in big games. I'm give him a pass.

Reactions: Racer88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad