Leafs Off HNIC/CBC for first time since 1972 and ACC attendance

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
of course. thats the scary thing. why else do we see all these random 1 or 2 dollar charges on our bills that aren't supposed to be there? That means big bucks for them if everyone just pays it. Who's gonna call them and waste 45 minutes just to get the 1 dollar removed from their bill? That's their gameplan. Always has been. My bill has never been accurate more than 3 months in a row, EVER. We get dinged for all these nickel-and-dime ghost charges all the time- they think no one's gonna call and waste their day trying to get rid of a 50 cent charge, so they throw it on our bills. They probably rake in a few million every time they do it. Too bad no one can prove it and sue their *****

I'm not a Rogers customer, can you give a few examples of these random charges? Curious what they try to get away with and wondering why Cogeco doesn't try the same tricks.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
What's really funny to me is that the Leafs-Sens game was actually pretty good whilst the Sharks-habs game was a snoozer

I think with the Sens and Hammond being a real story of the NHL of late would have kept the Leafs vs Sens game on Hockey night in Canada.

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
I've been refreshing stubhub for the last few hours. The number of tickets available have dropped from about 350 to 105 in that time span. The cheapest lower bowl seats are still in that $93CDN range. Someone mentioned $30 dollar seats last game. Still waiting.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I've been refreshing stubhub for the last few hours. The number of tickets available have dropped from about 350 to 105 in that time span. The cheapest lower bowl seats are still in that $93CDN range. Someone mentioned $30 dollar seats last game. Still waiting.

Stubhub is in US dollars.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4