OT: Leafs' Lounge v123 - When You're Ready, Come & Get It

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
So far we got DD, Brody, me, and kamo now? Nice

My brother ordered NHL off Futureshop.ca and it's coming in so we have him too. Plus we have my buddy I already play with. Terry is coming back to Ottawa soon and we'll have him. We also have an old LLer who is in the Keeper league that we talk to and he's not that bad.

Thanks for telling me about the futureshop deal by the way, wouldn't have known and probably gotten a regular copy

No problem. I sent you a massive PM about the builds. Ask me any more questions if you have any. I forgot to include size and stuff.

Apr 1, 2010
Got up:

Clean kitchen
buy groceries for weekend
cut front yard
Fix BBQ
Cook lunch
trim trees
put up gazebo
Have bevy
Get CPU and take outside
Get another bevy
Come say "Hey" to the Lounge

Hey Lounge.

Almost got that all done before I would normally get up on a day off.

Good day.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
You guys wanna play a game of chel? Add me kamo so I can invite you to the club, iRepTO.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
You guys wanna play a game of chel? Add me kamo so I can invite you to the club, iRepTO.

You realize its shorter to type NHL right?You sound like a ****** when you call it chel.

The other day there was an assembly at our school, and this girl asks me "what time is the assems at?"

Apparently we must now shorten every word..

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Got up:

Clean kitchen
buy groceries for weekend
cut front yard
Fix BBQ
Cook lunch
trim trees
put up gazebo
Have bevy
Get CPU and take outside
Get another bevy
Come say "Hey" to the Lounge

Hey Lounge.

Almost got that all done before I would normally get up on a day off.

Good day.

My dad has done a very similar list so far today :laugh: Parents got a bunch of people coming over tonight so he was getting ready for it.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I use the wide camera angle too. So I can see more of the ice. I find the superstar camera angle is a bad idea because you can't see everything.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
yeah, everything :sarcasm:

no just like two way D? Offensive/defensive?

2-way D, right shot so I would prob like to play RD

I put all my stats into off. awareness, passing, puck control, and slap accuracy and shot, def. awareness, discipline, shot blocking, stick checking, acceleration, agility, balance, endurance, speed, strength. Def. awareness has my most points though and currently he is 6"2 210 but I am testing to see what the best size is.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Soooo...that Rob Ford fellow sure seems to be one hell of a great city leader...what a joke this guy is. Resign Ford, just resign. Clearly needs help

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
DC fan here. If anyone can relate to your hockey team choking and your mayor getting caught smoking crack it's us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad