OT: Leafs' Lounge v119 | C'mon Summer | Country Music Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Try and watch from 6:27 until the end without laughing :laugh: I just couldn't do it.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
Does anyone else find it weird that the law enforcement people had the brothers at a firefight and only the older brother died and the younger bro managed to escape against all these cops?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Does anyone else find it weird that the law enforcement people had the brothers at a firefight and only the older brother died and the younger bro managed to escape against all these cops?

There's been holes in the story since the get go.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Anyone watching that new press conference thing? Is that person in the background on the right a man or a woman? :P

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Hmmm can't decide on if I want to go to the gym or take a final night or rest for this cold that I'm almost over

.. My throat is a little lumpy and I haven't coughed much, but I'm afraid if I go to the gym I'll start hacking up again and aggravate my cold .. I felt this way just before I got sick last week and then I went to the gym anyways and it made it worse

Maybe one more night of rest and I'll be good to go

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Hmmm can't decide on if I want to go to the gym or take a final night or rest for this cold that I'm almost over

.. My throat is a little lumpy and I haven't coughed much, but I'm afraid if I go to the gym I'll start hacking up again and aggravate my cold

Maybe one more night of rest and I'll be good to go

Unless you are 100% there is no point in going to the gym. If you can't give it your all you are just going to put up a lousy workout and there is no point to that. I've gone to the gym when I wasn't feeling well before. It didn't end up that well :P
Stay home tonight and get your much needing rest.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Unless you are 100% there is no point in going to the gym. If you can't give it your all you are just going to put up a lousy workout and there is no point to that. I've gone to the gym when I wasn't feeling well before. It didn't end up that well :P
Stay home tonight and get your much needing rest.

I could definitely power through my normal workout but it would probably hurt me more than help, you're right

I tried to do the same thing last week and it didn't help ... Plus the drinking made it worse, but I'm not doing that either

Decided I'm going to hit up the mall and Costco .. Get some new clothes and stuff for my work conference in Edmonton next week, and after looking at my bank account today I might buy a new acoustic guitar (I reeeeally want a Taylor)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I could definitely power through my normal workout but it would probably hurt me more than help, you're right

I tried to do the same thing last week and it didn't help ... Plus the drinking made it worse, but I'm not doing that either

Decided I'm going to hit up the mall and Costco .. Get some new clothes and stuff for my work conference in Edmonton next week, and after looking at my bank account today I might buy a new acoustic guitar (I reeeeally want a Taylor)

What I do in every workout is to beat my previous workout in either more weight added or more reps and if you are not 100% you will not only not beat your previous workout but probably do worse. My philosophy on it anyways, better to just wait until you are absolutely 100% then to put forth a ****** workout that might keep you sick a bit longer than just staying home and resting entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad