OT: Leafs Lounge v.125 Falafel, the new Bacon!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
968917_533063700082219_1138735905_n.jpg

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Please explain to me why. "Yes he is" to a "why" question is pointless.

Please tell me why you don't like him. He is hilarious, he is a magician, a member of the evil league of evil(Dr. Horrible), Is very good at his role of Barney in HIMYM, he just simply is legen...wait for it...Dary!

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Please tell me why you don't like him. He is hilarious, he is a magician, a member of the evil league of evil(Dr. Horrible), Is very good at his role of Barney in HIMYM, he just simply is legen...wait for it...Dary!

Did I say I don't like him? Someone's a little touchy here.

Barney Stinson is way too over the top. That's why I don't like the character. I don't have anything against NPH, and think he is a good actor, but he is hella overrated and do not understand this fascination some people have with him.

On another note, Microsoft, YOU'RE DONNEEE!!!

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

Barney Stinson is way too over the top. That's why I don't like the character. I don't have anything against NPH, and think he is a good actor, but he is hella overrated and do not understand this fascination some people have with him.

Elaborate.

Apr 1, 2010

Barney Stinson is a scrawny, geeky, goofy looking guy who gets chicks like a rockstar.

He gives hope to guys like Kyle. ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad