OT: Leafs Lounge #110: Smash, Smash, SMAAAAAASH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs For Life*

Does anyone play hut on NHL 13? Got some good leaf players that I'd like to give to a guy on the boards. 1st guy to PM gets them

JMcLeaf

No I remember there was something else.

This is true.

I could see you winning both leagues.

Your LLKL team is very solid, but your yahoo team isn't that great on paper IMO. Looks more like a middle of the pack team, but it's doing really well so far and you're a very active gm so I could see you doing well.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London

Your LLKL team is very solid, but your yahoo team isn't that great on paper IMO. Looks more like a middle of the pack team, but it's doing really well so far and you're a very active gm so I could see you doing well.

All comes down to the playoffs. One bad week and it can be over. The playoffs is where I hope to succeed, get hot for a few weeks :P Only thing is I have to make the playoffs first...

JMcLeaf

All comes down to the playoffs. One bad week and it can be over. The playoffs is where I hope to succeed, get hot for a few weeks :P Only thing is I have to make the playoffs first...

Believe me I know :(

1st place in my keeper 2 seasons ago with a 15 week win streak during the regular season and lost in 1st round. 3rd place the next season (last yr) and I lost in 1st rd again lol.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Believe me I know :(

1st place in my keeper 2 seasons ago with a 15 week win streak during the regular season and lost in 1st round. 3rd place the next season (last yr) and I lost in 1st rd again lol.

I hope I get matched up against you then :laugh:

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland

I'd be curious to know what my record would be like in LLKL if I was in the other division since both inactive teams are in my division.

Same thing with the yahoo one since out of the 5 matchups so far, 2 have been against inactive GMs (I think).

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I decide to sit Nabakov and he's having a great game so far

I had 3 goalies playing today I think it was but only played Halak because I am currently winning in wins + SO but losing in sv% and gaa. Charlio stopped playing goalies due to his incredibly low numbers in those categories. I have great numbers as well, but his are slightly better. Beating him in sv% now, losing in gaa still but not by much. Lots of game left to go for Halak though. If he lets in 2 goals I'm done.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
What's up with the refs waving players out of the face off so much, seems like it happens every 3 face offs

They never throw out the same team twice it seems though. May as well start with your winger at the dot and have them purposely get thrown out.

I bet Charlio is regretting not playing price.

JMcLeaf

That Nabokov shutout pretty much ****s me for this week in my 1 keeper

Cant believe he got a ****ing shutout

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Has to be Greening too...Didn't play him tonight. If I did I could be winning the assists category too. Didn't think Ottawa would be playing well.

JMcLeaf

I was having troubles choosing who to start for my goalies in my 1 keeper today. All 5 lost so I wasted my time getting stressed about it lol.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
And here comes all of the 'the sky is falling' and 'I know how to fix our problems' threads :shakehead I like it much better on here when the leafs don't lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad