GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I'm not sure which GM would trade for them. I don't see anything there that I can't find on the waiver wire for free. Maybe if I'm close to the contract limits and need to swap contracts.

If we are lucky maybe someone grabs them off the waiver wire so we can recoup their entire salaries.

Put him on the waivers. Dubas still a GM in this league

Reactions: Smif

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Not to sound too Coaches Corner, but Lorentz brings a lot of that naturally mean Ontario guy personality to his 4th line role. He'll close on a guy and just hit him for the hell of it and I like that attribute on a depth player. I think that kind of mentality is important because its fine to have the hustle of a Kampf, but it's got to also be a little nastier. There has to be more bite with every Leaf interaction on the ice for the other team.

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Leafland
I'm not sure which GM would trade for them. I don't see anything there that I can't find on the waiver wire for free. Maybe if I'm close to the contract limits and need to swap contracts.

If we are lucky maybe someone grabs them off the waiver wire so we can recoup their entire salaries.
Columbus might be a destination for one of them
Chicago San Jose Anaheim might take the other one

I think they will both be gone very shortly

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Not to sound too Coaches Corner, but Lorentz brings a lot of that naturally mean Ontario guy personality to his 4th line role. He'll close on a guy and just hit him for the hell of it and I like that attribute on a depth player. I think that kind of mentality is important because its fine to have the hustle of a Kampf, but it's got to also be a little nastier. There has to be more bite with every Leaf interaction on the ice for the other team.
Upgrade on Gregor imo, Gregor skated fast hit no one and shot from everywhere

Reactions: Zacman

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Feel bad for Laine especially since the guy's been on record about his mental health issues - but the petty part of me wants to go over to the Habs board and tell them to go f*** themselves with how they were talking about Minten's injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad