GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

weems

Jul 3, 2008
That was a really good preseason game.
Lots of players played well but Robertson, Holmberg, Lorentz, Timmins, Hildeby all stood out.
I was impressed with Lorentz again. Big player, moves around the ice pretty good, strong on pucks, strong along the boards, can PK and went 9-6 in the FO circle.

Cowan hasn't had the best camp. The speed of the game looks to be giving him some problems and is trying too many cute little offensive plays.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
That was a really good preseason game.
Lots of players played well but Robertson, Holmberg, Lorentz, Timmins, Hildeby all stood out.
I was impressed with Lorentz again. Big player, moves around the ice pretty good, strong on pucks, strong along the boards, can PK and went 9-6 in the FO circle.

Cowan hasn't had the best camp. The speed of the game looks to be giving him some problems and is trying too many cute little offensive plays.

I think Cowan gained too much weight. Something he's not used to

Reactions: weems

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Jarnkrok and kampf are redundant

Holmberg can take kampf place
And Lorentz can take Jarnkrok place

Trade them quick
This x100

Add in the insurance of Dewar who wasn't around last year and we're more than covered.

Pacioretty/ Holmberg/ Lorentz
vs
Bertuzzi/ Kampf/ Jarnkrok

For about 5 million less. Tidy work if you can make it work.

3headeddragon

Sep 27, 2017
Kitchener
Jarnkrok and kampf are redundant

Holmberg can take kampf place
And Lorentz can take Jarnkrok place

Trade them quick
I'm not sure which GM would trade for them. I don't see anything there that I can't find on the waiver wire for free. Maybe if I'm close to the contract limits and need to swap contracts.

If we are lucky maybe someone grabs them off the waiver wire so we can recoup their entire salaries.

Reactions: fahad203

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Feeling bad for Pare. I don't think he really meant to hit the guy

Hope he has a good season with the Marlies. Don't think we will see him again

Reactions: Sypher04

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad