GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Habs fans having a normal one over on the mainboards.

Gotta love those creatures.
The main board is an absolute cesspool of individuals absolutely thrilled to watch a guy punch someone else in the back of the head over a knee that MAY have been an accident. Intent is never easy to determine with these

What we DO know is that one of the strongest players in the league repeatedly punched another player in the back of the head as a response. And they actually think it’s hilarious and deserved.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Reactions: bax

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Honestly, I was really hoping for more from Berube when a bad penalty was called. He looks just like Keefe with their heads down looking at the replay.

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Man the Habs have been on the powerplay 80% of the time since wifi fight yet can't generate anything but one and done plays.

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
The main board is an absolute cesspool of individuals absolutely thrilled to watch a guy punch someone else in the back of the head over a knee that MAY have been an accident. Intent is never easy to determine with these

What we DO know is that one of the strongest players in the league repeatedly punched another player in the back of the head as a response. And they actually think it’s hilarious and deserved.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.
Guaranteed if it was the other way around they would be calling for pare to get a year suspension or he's soft for getting injured

It does doesn’t it?

Giving me flashbacks to 2001-2004 days.
Ws thinking the same thing

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
I've come to realize this is how I want to win. Yes, you beat them with skill, but to bully another team without trying and send them into emotional chaos? That is entertainment gold standard.

It’s what we used to do to Ottawa and what Boston has been doing to us recently with the exception of maybe last playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad