GDT: Leafs @ Habs - HNIC - 7pm

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
I hear that there is flu running through the Leafs locker room, its one symptom is it removes 30 IQ points.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
So they do "everything possible" to get a balance of RHD and LHD but somehow Lyubushkin and Liljegren end up on the same pairing. Liljegren gets a penalty and a goal is scored. Why?

Lily was caught on a long shift because the forwards couldn't do anything with the puck. Only Edmundson was able to change, although not sure why Lyubushkin came on for him

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Your a lilijgrem fanboy your posts dont warrant to be taken seriously lol
Yeah because he's usually good, outside of this recent stretch of play. He was great when Rielly was suspended and was statisitcally the best defenseman on this team at generating expected goals vs giving them up.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
We need more offense from the backend really.... It is quite sad and it becomes easier to defend against

1710038029837.png

Reactions: Cleetus

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Yeah because he's usually good, outside of this recent stretch of play.
THats why my post was specifically about this stretch of play

I said since hes come back hes been ass

If he bounces back to how he was before this he is our #3D and still solid enough

He is 24/25 and needs to stop playing worse as playoffs get closer. We need him to be our #2D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad