GDT: Leafs @ Habs - 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
100% we need more toughness, even though toughness wasn’t why we lost to Tampa, that was referee f***ery and Vasilevskiy waking up during game four.

I’d need to see what this kid can do but hell yeah I’d love a kid like that, provided he can keep cool and can skate. Lybushkin kinda did that, except he had zero offensive game and took way too many penalties.

Sad thing about Simmer, but he made a great career playing a hard style for a lot of years. While he was here the offense died on his stick and he only really brought it every 7-8 games. He’ll have a league job in a second if he wants it.

Muzzin sadly is one more concussion or back injury from permanent LTIR.
You already know. This ceremony is way too long.... even the injured players walk in the corridor. How embarrasing. Price will never play again. All of their poor d-men are injured. Very poor effort by the canadiens tonight. Real embarassing. We might win 2-7.

Eddo22

Sep 22, 2015
I guess they are trying to get the crowd into it, since they will have little to cheer about later on. :m-dance:

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
I've never played at an NHL level....but I always found it better to come running out onto the ice... "Hit the ice runnin'". This is pure dogshii lol

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Even their second goalie montelbaumnt is awful compared to ours. We are the team to follow, drink and enjoy. Not them. They will lose and you better bet your money and houses on us tonight.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
I have a ton of respect for the Habs organization but they need to dial the self-indulgence down from a 78 to like a 6.

Your trainers and your healthy scratches? Come on now.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
By the time they drop the puck, our Leafs be on their flight back to T.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad