Leafs game in the States channel

araisarena

Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/Ann Arbor
I'm a canadian living in America (Booo) and I have dish network, and although the game is supposed to be on CNBC, the tv guide says some wack ass show is gunna be on, can someone help me out? I know this shouldn't be thread worthy but #becauseitsthecup I would like to ask Leafs nation for assistance. Thank you!

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
I'm a canadian living in America (Booo) and I have dish network, and although the game is supposed to be on CNBC, the tv guide says some wack ass show is gunna be on, can someone help me out? I know this shouldn't be thread worthy but #becauseitsthecup I would like to ask Leafs nation for assistance. Thank you!

It's still more than likely going to be the Leafs game. Just check when its game time.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
The guide probably isn't updated on the dish network. It should be on despite what the guide says. It did that for me during the Rangers - Capitals game on my satellite yesterday.

Egoclapper

Dec 21, 2010

Cause this is game 7, maybe it's TBD and not in the TV guide?

CannedMango

Jan 22, 2013

If you have a Dish network username and password, you can also go to:
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com

and click on the "Live Extra" button. From there you can log in and stream the game.

if you have an iPhone, iPad, or (presumably) android phone, you should be able to download the NBC sports extra app, sign in with your Dish account and stream the game from there as well.

Though it's probably going to be on CNBC anyways...

Good luck!

Dr Turk

Jul 4, 2008
Toronto
I'm also in the states for this, these CNBC announcers are brutal, can't even pronounce Franson's name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad