GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
The three players we picked up from Florida have all been very good so far.

Lorentz has been surprisingly effective. Almost every shift he's making things happen with good forechecking and smart plays.

Again this next goal is so important here. We get it and its basically game over.

IronHookem

Nov 8, 2023

Lorentz has been surprisingly effective. Almost every shift he's making things happen with good forechecking and smart plays.

Again this next goal is so important here. We get it and its basically game over.
They know what it takes to win it all, everyone else should be taking notes.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
It's only the second game and I still maintain there will be growing pains, but seeing Marner still dangling trying to make the pretty pass instead of shoot, the horrid d-zone coverage and the last-minute goal against are all so very Leafs that it's clear Berube has his work cut out for him.
Is Marner coachable?

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
I’ll also say, Lorentz and Ekman-Larsson have been exactly as advertised. Lorentz is going to be an animal in the playoffs. Berube wants dirty goals I got a feeling he’ll be the guy doing it
Its the first time in years the leafs have four top four D.

Rielly Tanev
OEL McCabe
Benoit Hakanpää

Legit top six.

IronHookem

Nov 8, 2023
Are you guys really surprised by Marner's play so far? He has always played like shit in October, like every single year.
Youd think being on a contract year would motivate him this time, but I guess he knows that Shanahan will make the 11.6m x 8y dream happen no matter what.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019

I think the game is already over.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
People are talking about more goals. I think the opposite. In Berube's system, this game should be over. We have a rookie goalie in his first game in net, but this should be a situation that is a lock to win for our group with the defensive system and additions on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad