GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Other than the last minute goal, I like the system they’re playing. This isn’t going to Keefe’s run and gun teams of the past. You can see the defensive structure already taking place

• Love
Reactions: fahad203 and mikeyz

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
It's only the second game and I still maintain there will be growing pains, but seeing Marner still dangling trying to make the pretty pass instead of shoot, the horrid d-zone coverage and the last-minute goal against are all so very Leafs that it's clear Berube has his work cut out for him.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
When you're that close to the bench and you break your stick why not just get off the ice and let someone else get on instead of staying on the ice?? Or at least take a stick from someone on the bench.

Reactions: egd27

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Other than the last minute goal, I like the system they’re playing. This isn’t going to Keefe’s run and gun teams of the past. You can see the defensive structure already taking place
You really can. It's not as panicky as it was in years past

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
When you're that close to the bench and you break your stick why not just get off the ice and let someone else get on instead of staying on the ice?? Or at least take a stick from someone on the bench.
There was no time. Stick blows up and the puck was already going the other way. Would have been a2 on 1

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
You really can. It's not as panicky as it was in years past
Yep, always got someone hanging around the red line, no one seems to be cheating up ice, and I notice a proper build up when we get the puck. With Keefe it seemed everything was improv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad