GDT: Leafs@Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
major-league-cleveland-indians.gif

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
I'm sorry we absolutely get f***ed so goddamn often because we are a small market team. It's f***ing infuriating. The exact same bullshit goes the opposite way against us so f***ing often and now they swallow it because its f***ing Toronto.

f*** you, Bettman.
i think same thing and it started with the stupid win celebration , the nhl dont like that , and myself think its stupid and its done for , move on , this was a bullshit goal and i remember last year or year before playoff we had goals removed after like 2-3 mins while they were playing without their coach asking reviews , it hapenned to us 2 times and i never seen that againts any other teams ever

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Auston Matthews finished this game with 15 SOGs.

Off the top of my head I can’t think of anyone ever coming close to that. Wonder if it’s a record.
Looks like it'll be a tie for fourth most (at least since they started tracking shots on goal, dunno when that was). First is Ray Borque with 19 (!!!) against the Nordiques back in the day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad