giphy.gif

Gameday Lines with GSVA from theathletic.com:

Screenshot_20210424-134717_Sheets.jpg

Reactions: Lumberg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hoping for a big performance from Campbell.

Foligno looked like an awesome addition the other night, hopeful he continues.

Was kinda hoping Thornton would get a 1 gamer, to force him to sit out.

Simmonds needs to keep playing with the edge he showed the other night. That is how he is effective. He said some strong words post-game as well. Can't back down now.

Brooks over Engvall is probably the correct call. Engvall really needs to show some urgency.

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
I think last game was also sending a message to Winnipeg you are not going to cheap shot us or our goalie love what Simmonds said!

Reactions: Leafsfan74

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Hoping for a big performance from Campbell.

Foligno looked like an awesome addition the other night, hopeful he continues.

Was kinda hoping Thornton would get a 1 gamer, to force him to sit out.

Simmonds needs to keep playing with the edge he showed the other night. That is how he is effective. He said some strong words post-game as well. Can't back down now.

Brooks over Engvall is probably the correct call. Engvall really needs to show some urgency.
Engvall needs to play his way into the playoffs

Reactions: Teeder Keon

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Expect a performance from Hellebyuck if he settles in. Get heat on him early and some traffic in front.

Yep, exactly what I'm afraid of.

If I'm being honest after the gongshow that was last game, I feel this may be a goalie battle tonight 2-1 kind of game.

I expect some feistiness tonight, hopefully we get last game Simmonds and Foligno keeps throwing those big checks.

Tavares keeps up his great play as of late tonight.

Reactions: Leafsfan74

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
“It was a 3-2 game, and I don’t think I should have been pulled,” Hellebuyck said. “That’s as far as I’ll go on that.”

..Their goalie complains through the media. Our goalie looks sad and gets sent to Robidas Island.
One is a vezina winner and one has been piss poor for 2 seasons now. Arguably 3. Also, it's not like Andersen hasn't ever complained to the media before. Hellebuyck > Andersen and I can't wait until his 5 mil is off the books.

stewpac

Nov 30, 2015
Let’s go at them hard, get aggressive in front and make hellebyuck pissed off. Make every board battle hard on the jets and when they start running around our skill takes over.

Reactions: Burnie97

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
“It was a 3-2 game, and I don’t think I should have been pulled,” Hellebuyck said. “That’s as far as I’ll go on that.”

..Their goalie complains through the media. Our goalie looks sad and gets sent to Robidas Island.
Well did he want a 6-2 loss??? Every goalie, even the best have off nights and last game was just that, an off night for him. I know not everyone can be like Campbell and apologize, but hellebuyck should be apologizing to his team for last night rather pretty much saying “My team bail me out of 2 goals”. It’ a normal to have off days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad