Proposal: Leafs and yotes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Still not very good for the Coyotes. And they are not going to retain on Crouse. So simplify it even more and leave Crouse out of it.

And Toronto needs to replace Robertson with Knies.

This is the starting point I was thinking of. Keller and Nylander in the OP is a pointless swap for both teams, they'd both be happy keeping their guy. Knies is from Arizona, if I'm remembering right. So he would definitely be the prospect that the Yotes would want. And there's no reason to include Crouse. He means so much to Arizona, they won't want to trade him, let alone as an add in to a bigger deal.

Just find if there's a reasonable price that Toronto can pay for Chychrun. You start with Knies, a 1st, and probably add one of Sandin or Liljegren.

Even if Toronto can keep adding to that pile, another team might do better. The real unknown here is what Arizona wants to get back for Chychrun, since they've only taken back picks in so many trades recently. It's hard to figure out what they will need.

Reactions: Heldig

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
This is the starting point I was thinking of. Keller and Nylander in the OP is a pointless swap for both teams, they'd both be happy keeping their guy. Knies is from Arizona, if I'm remembering right. So he would definitely be the prospect that the Yotes would want. And there's no reason to include Crouse. He means so much to Arizona, they won't want to trade him, let alone as an add in to a bigger deal.

Just find if there's a reasonable price that Toronto can pay for Chychrun. You start with Knies, a 1st, and probably add one of Sandin or Liljegren.

Even if Toronto can keep adding to that pile, another team might do better. The real unknown here is what Arizona wants to get back for Chychrun, since they've only taken back picks in so many trades recently. It's hard to figure out what they will need.
Chychurn has had 1 good season and Crouse is having a good season while being fed every prime minute Arizona can give to him. Both players are severely overrated and are worth nowhere near the packages being discussed from any team. Their stats relative to their perceived peers are not good and thats being polite.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
And you wonder why nobody takes leaf fans serious:laugh::thumbu:
No one wonders that. On the board everything is tajen seriously. In fact, some members, the dumber ones, will take one proposal and paint the whole fan base.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad