Rumor: Leafs and McCabe discussing extension

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
Ah, the guy who is 6 years younger and signed through his entire prime. But who wouldnt rather extend a 30+ year old at the declining stage, worked out with Muzzin.
I think leaf fans would take McCabe over Sandin in a heartbeat. Muzzin’s issue wasn’t his age, it was a freak neck injury that ended his career. He was great for us until that injury. These are pretty terrible comparisons lol
lol what? McCabe is twice the dman Sandin is first of all..

That guy trying to use Muzzin as a slam dunk lol. Muzzin was a solid #3 dman for us until he had his career ended by injuries. Then he went on LTIR *shrug* wow we got so screwed there haha
this is why you actually have to watch the players, and look beyond some basic numbers like age. I generally don’t respond to ignorance but that was special lol

Last edited:

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
He's a fan favourite and a real solid second pairing defenseman. Responsible, has a bit of snarl, seems to have found his fit in Toronto. But part of the appeal is the fact he's on a valuable contract with Chicago eating a portion of his salary. Given his age and playstyle, I hope the Leafs find a way to keep the AAV manageable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad