GDT: Leafs(4-4-1) @ Jets (8-0) - 7:30 Amazon Prime

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I have no problem with that. Woll still has a LOT to prove in terms of staying healthy while Stolarz has been incredible

Yep. The message needs to be sent that the net isn’t just waiting for Woll to be healthy and return when he wakes up feeling at the level he wants to be at.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Going out on a limb here to say that the Leafs will play well tonight, win the game and end the Jets unbeaten streak before returning back to mediocre hockey for the next 3-4 games, as is their way.
Thats not a limb, thats crazy talk, but i hope you are right.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Jeez... Reading our thread we are discussing the lineup, changes by Berube, arguing with each other about our team.

Nearly every post on the Jets board is about us, how much they hate our fans, how if we win it is our stanley cup (they got that backwards lol) and all of that.

Little brother syndrome in full effect.
Sometimes i forget that jets is a NHL team...

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
If you have PIP it's fine. You can watch two games at once. PIP is still on good modern equipment.

Or build a quad screen wall. Serious fans watch 4 games at once and post on HFBoards.

:D
:laugh:I have trouble watching one game and keeping up with the GDT. Old man issues I guess. My son doesn't seem to have a problem with being on his phone and not missing a thing of the game.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I was told over and over again that laziness or soft play would not be tolerated, it seems like it isn't being tolerated and Nylander is being demoted.

Not saying the others have been great.
Yes, Marner and Matthews had two horrible games, more Matthews and nothing happened so I am not sure it's a demotion.. maybe.

McMann getting benched for one turnover seemed over the top when all of Willy, Matthews and Marner have had more glaring ones

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
these guys keep losing at least I can put all my leaf gear in one of there bins lol, but it will be only a show when no ones looking I will go collect it, and say sorry to it lol
It's not like their crew will show up on time anyway!

I kid I kid. We do a lot of business with GFL haha

LOL

I work at a landfill transfer station and I've been calling GFL -- Good F***ing Luck for years now; they're da woist.

Wasted Management isn't much better.
Haha, I used to love their contaminated hydrovac slurry rates... if my own client was okay with cost plus!

Reactions: Mr_Fun

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Yes, Marner and Matthews had two horrible games, more Matthews and nothing happened so I am not sure it's a demotion.. maybe.

McMann getting benched for one turnover seemed over the top when all of Willy, Matthews and Marner have had more glaring ones

Matthews has had shambles in the brain since the Tampa game, going -3 back to back and turning over the puck and losing battles directly leading to goals against. The tough thing about that is it’s hard for the coach to hold guys to standard when the captain is malfunctioning and making glaring mistakes at that rate. Puts Berube in a tough spot.

Reactions: Jojalu

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I don’t think they’re ready to win tonight. I have Seattle marked as the slump buster on Thursday.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Jeez... Reading our thread we are discussing the lineup, changes by Berube, arguing with each other about our team.

Nearly every post on the Jets board is about us, how much they hate our fans, how if we win it is our stanley cup (they got that backwards lol) and all of that.

Little brother syndrome in full effect.
I literally don’t know much about them, other than they are in the NHL. Other than Hellebuyck i can’t name a player on their team.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I literally don’t know much about them, other than they are in the NHL. Other than Hellebuyck i can’t name a player on their team.

It’s a big, fast, heavy, deep playoff style hockey team. Their third line might be the best third line in the NHL.

Kyle Connor — Mark Scheifele — Gabriel Vilardi
Nikolaj Ehlers — Vladislav Namestnikov — Cole Perfetti
Nino Niederreiter — Adam Lowry — Mason Appleton
Morgan Barron — Rasmus Kupari — Alex Iafallo

Josh Morrissey — Dylan DeMelo
Dylan Samberg — Neal Pionk
Logan Stanley — Colin Miller

Connor Hellebuyck
Eric Comrie

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
It’s a big, fast, heavy, deep playoff style hockey team. Their third line might be the best third line in the NHL.

Kyle Connor — Mark Scheifele — Gabriel Vilardi
Nikolaj Ehlers — Vladislav Namestnikov — Cole Perfetti
Nino Niederreiter — Adam Lowry — Mason Appleton
Morgan Barron — Rasmus Kupari — Alex Iafallo

Josh Morrissey — Dylan DeMelo
Dylan Samberg — Neal Pionk
Logan Stanley — Colin Miller

Connor Hellebuyck
Eric Comrie
Good for them…..thanks but I’m not reading their lineup because I’ll likely never watch them play a full game.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Hard to predict who will win as these are two strong regular season teams (at least the Leafs normally are).

If it was a playoff game it would be easy, they'd both lose.

• Love
Reactions: ULF_55

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad