Leafs 2013 TV Broadcast Schedule

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Most of those empty spots will be Sportsnet Ontario. The tall foreheads are probably just trying to figure out how many Leafs TV games they can get away with in a shortened season.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Not Leafs TV related, but does anyone know if CBC will continue streaming all of their national broadcasts free online?

I can't wait to veg out Saturday!

Ott @ Wpg - 3 pm
Tor @ Mon - 7 pm
Ana @ Van - 10 pm

:yo:

Penalty Kill Icing*

Sportsnet has already released the schedule.

Sad part is there are still some consecutive games left with no network assigned. I really hope that doesn't mean those are going to be aired by Leafs TV.

Broadcast schedule of TSN, CBC and Sportsnet games can be seen on the GDT signup thread.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Not Leafs TV related, but does anyone know if CBC will continue streaming all of their national broadcasts free online?

Ott @ Wpg - 3 pm
Tor @ Mon - 7 pm
Ana @ Van - 10 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockeynightincanada/broadcast/

Answered my own question.

All games will be streamed live on the CBC sports website.

CBC is giving us lots of Winnipeg home games (woot!)

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
i kinda like the variety of broadcast

we get TSN... they're hip and cool
SportsNet is Leafs Nation with Joe Bowen
and CBC the Canadian one which hates the Leafs

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Why is it important to know ahead of time who is televising the games?

You're clearly taking over the mooseoak MO of completely irritating, utterly useless posts to antagonize for no reason but to be an "internet bully". Hilarious overcompensation. if you have nothing to add, why bother posting an aberrant "question"?

Penalty Kill Icing*

Not too sure if they'd do it but would love if TV providers came up with a "Leafs channel". Maybe even charge $5/month

Basically, it remains off the entire day, but is on air only during game time, and the broadcast would just switch to TSN for that time if game is on TSN. Saves the hassle of subscribing to various channels and not being sure of which game is on which channel.

FYI, this concept has already been successfully tried in other countries.

MapleLeafGardens*

You're clearly taking over the mooseoak MO of completely irritating, utterly useless posts to antagonize for no reason but to be an "internet bully". Hilarious overcompensation. if you have nothing to add, why bother posting an aberrant "question"?

This ^

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario

Ott @ Wpg - 3 pm
Tor @ Mon - 7 pm
Ana @ Van - 10 pm

I'll be watching Philly vs Pitts on NBC at 3pm much better game then Ott/Wpg

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I'll be watching Philly vs Pitts on NBC at 3pm much better game then Ott/Wpg

Is Philly/Pitt being streamed free online in HD?

Also, how can anybody pass up the chance to watch the Jets play in Winnipeg?! That place has the best crowd in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad