Post-Game Talk: Leafs 2 vs Rangers 4: Another Step Closer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Mark Masters is such a p***k...ok you left your wife at the back of the plane..not only are you a ****** but you brag about it as well.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Called out Mark Masters in a presser this morning for... well, see below.

Mark Masters took his wife to a game in Chicago a few days ago and then on the flight back, he was bumped up to 1st class, and left his wife in the economy class.

well i knew the mark part.

i can't find Bas callin out mark. Boo

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
sorry, i'll stop

no, not you! i mean, theres no way i can finish this without it going poorly so i'll finish strong.

we are blue , we are white, we are a crappy team, but god dammit we wont stop watching this team no matter how bad they get. we need our leafs in our cereal, our sandwich boxes and our veins.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Loov has played a pretty good game tonight. Doesn't look nervous or scared out there, some nice rushes nothing too fancy, physical.

Perfect 5-6 if he can just maintain this type of play. I think Babcock will give him a good comment after the game. I haven't really seen anything alarming from him, the opposite really on 3 occasions. Dive play, Textbook high shoot in, Assist. Positionally he has been where he needs to be.

Mad Brills*

Could spaling get a 6th on the market?

Jokinen had similar numbers

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Perfect 5-6 if he can just maintain this type of play. I think Babcock will give him a good comment after the game. I haven't really seen anything alarming from him, the opposite really on 3 occasions. Dive play, Textbook high shoot in, Assist. Positionally he has been where he needs to be.

He'll be a good replacement for Polak

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
logan Stanley

I have a lot more people ahead of him. He just screams Jarred Tinordi to me, and not worthy of a 1st round pick. I focus more upon later round picks, so I'll give my recommendations for those picks.

Kristaps Zile from Latvia looks really good to me. This guy is a sleeper prospect we could probably get in the 5th round. He's LH, but he plays both sides I'm pretty sure and he is just so calm with the puck and great two-way abilities. Reminds me so much of Percy and Valiev, just may be a longer term project that flies under the radar.

Victor Mete in the 2nd round makes sense. Cam Dineen in the 3/4 rounds. Haven't done much scouting on them, but offensive defensemen with lots of upside is what I see in them.

David Bernhardt. Almost a PPG in the SWE-U20 league and 6'3".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad