OT: Leaf Lounge #146. Kiss My Blarney Stone.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Your mom must do a good then if you tip her that much

Lol wtf are you talking about? Sorry for being a man and having a good barber? Its the most known shop in the area, the two best guys are known be everyone and win **** ton of competitions... I drop a $5 tip when I go, so I pay $17.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Lol wtf are you talking about? Sorry for being a man and having a good barber? Its the most known shop in the area, the two best guys are known be everyone and win **** ton of competitions... I drop a $5 tip when I go, so I pay $17.

I don't equate high quality with $12.

Apr 1, 2010

Do they give you a discount cause you're funny lookin'?

I know I would. $5 bucks off cause I laugh every time I see you.

Walking around with that "I love James Franco" tat on your chest. You must get a discount in a lot of places.

:p:

Mike Martin

Nov 1, 2013
This thread title makes me think of Shanahan

Leprechaun.jpg

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Everything out west is West-Toronto, the Territories are North-Toronto, Quebec is French-Toronto and the Maritimes are East-Toronto. And of course, the United States is South-Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad