OT: Leaf Lounge #141: Cash, Community and a Lil Deletion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I tried getting into that class last year but it was full...

And Police Foundations and most likely going to Western ( Kings ) next year.

Yeah, that class this year is pretty packed.

I have probably seen you at the gym then at some point. (The fitness 101 gym)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Possibly. I've only worked out at that gym a couple of times. Prefer to go to GoodLife instead.

Ah okay. I'm probably going to sign back up there next year. Hate not having actual room to workout or a sauna. Gym at the school sucks

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Schenn, I think you're going down the wrong path.

I've honestly never been punched since I was like 7 years old. I was watching a fight at the bar, and as I was a bystander I got punched in the back of the head for no reason. Next thing I know I am on the ground spitting blood from my mouth and have a massive gash in my mouth from my teeth. No idea who or why. Just an ******* I guess.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I've honestly never been punched since I was like 7 years old. I was watching a fight at the bar, and as I was a bystander I got punched in the back of the head for no reason. Next thing I know I am on the ground spitting blood from my mouth and have a massive gash in my mouth from my teeth. No idea who or why. Just an ******* I guess.

One of the many reasons why I hate the bar. Probably because you're so little.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
One night after the bars there were so many fights. I was waiting for a cab and saw like 5 different fights. **** was crazy, this one dude took like 10 punches to the face while he was down before someone jumped in to stop it (I'm not a big dude so theres no way in hell i was going near that ****).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad