OT: Leaf Lounge #141: Cash, Community and a Lil Deletion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
BBM is on iOS and Android now. Still a useful tool.

Yeah I guess but how is RIM doing anyways? Last I heard they weren't doing so good because of the success of the iPhone and Android. Thought they were going to go under at some point.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Yeah I guess but how is RIM doing anyways? Last I heard they weren't doing so good because of the success of the iPhone and Android. Thought they were going to go under at some point.

RIM is renamed to BlackBerry now. They have a new CEO in place and ... that's about it.

BBM the app is actually quite successful with new features being tested right now, I believe.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Speaking of BBM I got some girls pin on BBM from omegle. If I'm ever in her state I got a nice surprise waiting for me.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I didn't Brody. And omegle BIitz? Haha crazy times on that site.

Last edited:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Speaking of cam sites: Best wrecking ball song (Oldie but a goodie)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I keep getting this ad on Youtube called League of Angels, I guess it's a game but all is being showed are these well-endowed female characters jumping up and down. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
You're like a woman, keep asking me and I keep telling you so just stop asking me the same question over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad