GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
No GDT thread is up yet, and I didn't see anyone signed up for it.

Come back to GDT making @Runner77 !!!

Marathon Runner GIFs | Tenor

Here we are.....at game 7. We haven't even played a full playoff series of hockey yet, and our board (not our mods) is divided on the great question that has plagued our time.......to tank or not to tank? But just for tonight....can we but the brakes on the tank talk?

Tank GIFs | Tenor

Let us rejoice in our shiny new midget. Our legacy of teeny-tiny players stands strong. Embrace our Lane!

2024 Montreal Canadiens Top 25 Under 25: #5 Lane Hutson : r/Habs

No Slaf tonight...or for the next week. That is not good for me. I think I will drink beer tonight.....

Cheers GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

But our favorite wood rider is back to take his place (no not Mia, you pervs).....hopefully we get some sweet flow tonight!

Post-Game Talk: - Michael Pezzetta wins it in the shootout ...

Anywhooooo.....I suck at this. Just thought I'd get it started.

Please come back Runner!

Habs vs Rangers.png

Time for a drink?

GHG!

Last edited:

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
3-2 Habs, we are due to accidentally win one. Usually come out strong as underdogs while other team is hungover and expecting an easy win. No pressure guys!

Reactions: waitin425

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I'm expecting the Rangers to give this team une raclée. New York is a well oiled machine and they haven't loss yet. They'll need to be about 10 times better if they want to contain Panarin.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
The good news about tonight game. I should miss all of the 1st period and a chunk of the 2nd!

Once I get back home, I'll check the score and see if I bother watching.

Go Habs Go!

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
7 games and this already feels like an important game.

Can we afford to lose this? It feels like a loss here would already start to negatively impact our confidence and set the tone for the season.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
7 games and this already feels like an important game.

Can we afford to lose this? It feels like a loss here would already start to negatively impact our confidence and set the tone for the season.

Even if they win, you can't normalize being hemmed in your own end for 3 minutes every 2 or 3 shifts.

That is taking a toll on the team both morally and physically.

It's actually worse than Therrien hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad