Value of: LD - T.Chabot (8.000 x 5yrs) - age 26

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
You need to chill. Lmao

Isn’t this exactly the place I get to come to not be chill at my convenience?
If I can’t get irrationally half-fake worked up here where is there left to do it?

Anyway this is an idiotic suggestion and I’m embarrassed for you for suggesting it, now go feel shame and think about what you’ve done.

• Haha
Reactions: SENStastic

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
He's asking hypothetically what a player might fetch on the trade market in a hockey trade forum. Relax people.

Reactions: yogibear

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
He's asking hypothetically what a player might fetch on the trade market in a hockey trade forum. Relax people.

Holy shit. Do you really think you’re the only one who gets that?
It’s like you two think people are actually upset, it’s weird.

Zur En Arrh

Apr 16, 2022
Nylander and the rights to sammy...

I don't want to do it but I also don't think we can afford nylander new contract.

EquivalentStay

Jul 27, 2020
Matheson has so much more value with his cap hit. If he continues to perform like he did in the back half of last season, he's going to gain trade interest as the next season or two moves along.

Habs have a very good young group on D coming. Not sure where Matheson fits over the long haul. He could help a contender more than us in the next 3+ years.

Habs haters are going to belittle Mattheson but they also have not watched him play so I really don't care. Take notice... He's just as good as Chabot and at almost half the cap hit.
Mike f***ing Matheson can't even tie Thomas Chabot's skates, get real

Reactions: OSA

Philadelphia Ducks

Win it for Ed
May 8, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Zero retention available from Ottawa, and not dumping him by any means.
26yr old top pairing Dmen don't grow on trees, so let's not pretend like they do.

Sens wants/needs:
- Legit starting goalie (no rentals and youth is a bonus)
- 2LW to replace DeBrincat (again, no rentals and youth is a bonus)
- Lower end RD to 'replace' Chabot at a lower salary
- Other assets that can be used directly to get the needs above

Potential add-ons with value:
- DeBrincat as a 1yr rental at 50% (~4.000)
- Prospects such as J.Bernard-Docker, L.Thomson, T.Boucher, R.Jarventie, Z.Opstapchuk, etc...
- A.Forsberg or M.Sogaard if a goalie is involved (depends)

Note:
I also like the idea of Chabot for Karlsson at 8.000 straight up and am curious if Ottawa could get the assets San Jose would desire to land EK. Either way - just guaging interest on Chabot.

If you truly believe this is the case that you do not move him for any cost. You hold onto him for dear life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad