LD Sascha Boumedienne - Ohio Blue Jackets 16U AAA (2025 Draft)

jtechkid

May 24, 2024
i didn’t see anything close to first round talent - again it’s a summer tournament - but it will be interesting big step to college - he would been better one more full year in ushl and dominate imo

Reactions: Realgud

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
i didn’t see anything close to first round talent - again it’s a summer tournament - but it will be interesting big step to college - he would been better one more full year in ushl and dominate imo

Is he official for this fall at BU? He’s only 17 and he’d typically be a guy for fall of 2025. His equivalent year at BU to his compatriot Willander’s freshman season would be 2025.

I know at one point Fondrk was gonna accelerate but that had been put on hold. Why would BU and Boumedienne need to rush him to campus a year before would be normal?

Agreed he should be in Youngstown and putting up a big USHL season…

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
His play itself was nothing to write home about in the games I saw. I remain intrigued by the skillset though. He has that NHL smoothness to his game. He can move the puck with a crisp outlet pass. Quick feet and some shake and bake from the backend. He can skate himself into trouble though and I didn't love the overall decision making.

I don't think he'll light up the scoreboard at BU, but I think he'll do well this year. Just won't get the PP1 time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad